Quarantine With Us At Time Out Hotel from USD 90 per night
- All rates are quoted in USD, Single or Double Occupancy and inclusive of VAT & Levy.
- During your quarantine period, you are restricted to the respective property’s protocols which have been guided by our Ministry of Health
- All meals will be delivered to the guests' rooms
- Our hotel can provide any shopping services that are needed by guests
- All Hotels will accept any deliveries on behalf of the guests and deliver it to their room following the individual property’s protocols
USD 20 per night
Breakfast & Lunch Plan
USD 45 per night
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
USD 90 per night
We have created a STAY SAFE program as the health and well-being of all of our guests and team members are our first priority.
Time Out Hotel is now an approved Government Holding hotel. Which means that if you have a reservation with us, no matter the country you are travelling from, you can come and stay at our hotel before you have your second PCR test, and then you can continue to enjoy your vacation with us!
The latest Government protocols, which went into effect on 1 October 2020, require that guests awaiting the results of their second test will have some restrictions after arrival at the hotel, to ensure the wellbeing of other guests and our team members, our hotel protocols are as follows:
- Before you check in, we have created an express check-in form to ease the check in process. Express Check In Form
- Once you have checked in you must be quarantined in your room until your second negative PCR test result is received. Therefore, the restaurant, pool and front desk would not be accessible during this time to you.
- While you stay in your room during this time, we are here at your service! If you need any items/supplies, please contact us at the front desk and we would be happy to accommodate your requests!
- Visitors are not allowed in your room during this period and our housekeeping service will be limited during this time.
- The restaurant on property - Amigos, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and you can call from your room and order anything off their menu.
- There are also many online delivery platforms to order food - such as Hopscotch https://www.hopscotchfetch.com and Agent Eat https://www.agenteat.com/viewAllRestaurant
- Remember to travel with a thermometer! You will be required to check your temperature twice daily and record it on the sheet provided when you arrive at the airport.
- A representative from the Ministry of Health will check on you periodically by calling or visiting your room. They would also guide you as to where you can go to get your second PCR test and how to get there.
- Once you receive your negative test result from the Ministry of Health, they would contact you and our team at the front desk; then leave your room and have full access to our hotel and explore our beautiful island!
Our goal is to ensure that we keep everyone safe and your cooperation is very important. On behalf of the entire team at Time Out Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel!